Saturday 6 June 2009

Orange UFO Sightings

A casual comment and an assumed spec on the lens of my camera, half made me think of UFOs. Today I looked in a daily paper and saw that there have been several recent reports of strange orange lights in the sky over the UK. Having looked at my photo more and tried to zoom in on the strange orange coloured ball in the far right of the picture, I have no explanation


Picture taken on 29th May, mid afternoon. Follow the horizon to the right in the picture. There is a small spec, which I thought was dirt on the lens. On zooming in, it is definitely something in the picture. It could be a balloon of some sort, I'm just surprised I didn't see it, I was on the hill top for sometime generally just being aware of my situation and orientation..

1 comment:

Jobst Schmellesgud said...

I reckon it is part of Giles's tent that escaped last year and is still flying around!